Capturing the beauty of your journey – Category | Travel/outdoor Photography
The Dollar Photo Club closing is upsetting many creative professionals around the world. May the expired members have a seamless transition to Adobe Stock and may they find a worthy alternative to their beloved stock photo website.
Are you one of the holders of a Dollar Photo Club account? If you are, you should have decided between migrating to Adobe Stock and finding a better alternative by now. If you have not found your next primary stock site yet, check out 99 Club. It is the best alternative to Dollar Photo Club if you want affordable images and the same experience, but double the number of royalty-free images in any size for the same cost. Here are some of its features that make it worthy of your time and money:
- 99 Club allows you to download stock images in any size for the same cost. You can choose among small, medium and XXL, whichever fits your creative needs and budget.
- All image downloads come with a royalty-free license. You can use the image in any project for as long as you like. They do not expire, too. You can use them forever.
- It involves one-time payment with no auto-renew features. You do not have to worry about license fees along the road. The stock photo site will not automatically renew your membership after one year as well.
- It is here to stay. Unlike the Dollar Photo Club, 99 Club will be around for ten years or so. You do not have to worry about it closing anytime soon.
- It has a continually growing collection. Currently, it already has over 4 million royalty-free images in its library. 60,000 to 80,000 more images are added every month.
- It is simple to use and search friendly. You do not have to worry about navigating the website. It also has simple and easy to understand terms and conditions.
- It has one of the lowest price per image. The 99 Club membership is $99 per year. It allows you to download 200 images of any size. If you need more, you can always purchase additional images for 99 cents each.
- There are no download limits. You can download images over a month or all in one day if you want.
- You can use the images commercially. All model and property releases have been signed. All you need to do is download.
These features make 99 Club a good Dollar Photo Club alternative. It gives you more for you money without the troubles of migrating to Adobe Stock. Owned by Stock Photo Secrets, you do not have to worry about your membership expiring anytime soon. Stock Photo Secrets have been around the business for over ten years and has no plans of closing out their websites. 99 Club has only limited slots for members, so join today.
More than conveying the right message to your audience, the right cheap stock photos can generate money for your business. Studies show that when you incorporate images to your blog posts, you get 94% more views than pieces with full text. If you are not using visual content to your marketing strategies, you will be […]
The Dollar Photo Club is a great stock photo website. It provides creative users around the world with millions of images at simple pricing. However, it is unfortunate that it will be closing this April 15, 2016 due to Adobe Stock’s acquisition of the site. After two years of business, the stock photo website will […]